Page: About Juliette, coach, trainer and facilitator
“I choose to risk; to live so that which comes to me as seed goes to the next as blossom and that which comes to me as blossom, goes on as fruit.” Dawna Markov
Juliette Gyure is a compassionate person, who is also practically savvy, strategic and an effective communicator. She is perfectly positioned to come to grips with her client’s story and to offer the required support and coaching given the goals at hand. Juliette’s skills are as easily applied to individuals as they are to corporate groups or other groups. Her ongoing interest in the nature of leadership has seen her study this both formally as well as informally. To engage Juliette as a coach is to win a friend; one who is able to be consistently objective whilst remaining deeply compassionate.
“For much of my life I have been risk and change averse. I have turned down so many opportunities because the status quo seemed much safer. Then I turned forty; and this pattern had to change. I attended a career re-invention workshop, employed a coach, married for the first time and embarked on a journey into the most fulfilling period of my life.
When I say it quickly, like that, it sounds easy. The truth is it was difficult. We don’t change at the click of a finger and move into a brighter future, like the princess carried away into the sunset by a prince on a white horse. It was, and still is, a slow and sometimes painful journey, but I am more equipped now than I have ever been. And I have learnt to find the right people at the right time to be part of my fellowship or what a client refers to as a “dream team.”
Before my reinvention as a coach I was a high school teacher of English, committed to fostering creativity, developing communication skills, nurturing self-belief, and encouraging in my students a courageous, wholehearted engagement in life.
Becoming a coach was a natural extension of my former work and a deep commitment to my core purpose of evoking and nurturing potential in people, taking them from where they are to where they would like to be.
After qualifying as a life, career and leadership coach, I set up my own coaching practice and created a life full of possibilities which I am actualising, one step at a time.
In organisations and with private individuals I am fascinated by the human response to change which ranges from exhilaration to terror, and by what happens when we are taken on a facilitated journey into change which allows us to transition and transform in our own way.
My work with private individuals, managers and teams in organisations is around understanding exactly what is changing, for whom and how critical our chosen response to change is. Through the coaching process we turn change from something to be feared into a tremendous opportunity for growth. Once we understand our resistances to change and find ways of overcoming those, we can make the shifts necessary to enter new territory.
As a result of my own personal and professional growth journey, my passion as a coach, facilitator and trainer is to make it possible for others to make the changes they want to make, in order to be all they have been created to be.” Juliette Gyure
Juliette’s qualifications and accreditations:
- Facilitator Development Programme (Footsteps) 2016
- Professional Certified Coach (International Coach Federation) 2015
- Credentialised Coach Practitioner (Comensa) 2015
- Evaluator for the Comensa’s coach certification process (Comensa) 2015
- Accredited Enneagram Practitioner (Integrative Enneagram Solutions) 2015
- Fundamentals of Team Coaching(Pro Coaching) 2013
- Career Coaching: Advanced Training For Coaches(Career Management Academy) 2012
- Strong Life Effectiveness and Uniqueness Coach Training, using the Gallup Strenghfinder 2.0. assessment as a point of departure (Seelearndo) 2011
- Associate Certified Coach (International Coach Federation) 2011
- Accredited Workplace Results Coach (Results Coaching Systems) 2009
- Coaching to Excellence (Centre for Coaching, affiliated with the UCT Business School) 2008
- Cape Cod Training Programme, grounded in Gestalt Psychology and used in working with organizations (Gestalt International Study Center, Cape Cod, Massachussetts) 2007
- Life Line Counselling Skills and Personal Growth Training (Lifeline) 2002
- Higher Diploma of Education (UPE) 1987
- Bachelor of Art degree (UPE) 1986
Juliette wants to help you to make the changes you want to make, in order to be successful and fulfilled.
For further details about the services she offers contact her:
Email: juliette firstname.lastname@example.org
Linked In: …………………………………
Physical location: Glenwood area, Durban, South Africa
International Coaching: Far Sight Change and Transition Coaching is an international practice.
Phone: +27 ( 0)72 635 3818
Physical Location: Glenwood area, Durban, South Africa.
Far Sight Change and Transition Coaching is an international practice.
Coaching via skype is available: jmgyure
‘‘ The greatest thing in the world is not so much where we are, but the direction in which we are moving.”