Which way forward?
You are at a cross-roads:
Something needs to change.
The course of study you chose so confidently a year or two ago no longer feels right.
You have been in the same career or the same job for many years. You have little passion for it left.
You wonder if there is some other work for you to do in the world which is more in line with who you know you are at your core.
Career Coaching could be the answer
Career coaching will help you to clarify:
- if your instinct to make a move is the right thing for you.
- the new direction in which you would like to move.
- what your overall strengths are – these include your knowledge, transferrable skills, interests, aptitudes, passions and talents – and how you can leverage these to find the work that you would most satisfy you in this season of your life.
- the job and career options available to you.
What I can do for you
- Help you to clarify your own thinking around the above.
- use a number of career management tools with you to maximize your chances of bringing your options to reality.
- Put you in touch with all your resources – internal and external – and help you to see how you can use them to move in the direction of a new job or career path.
- Help you to think like an entrepreneur – to see your career as your own business which you are developing, growing and marketing.
Remember that, in the words of Oliver Holmes, “the greatest thing is not so much where we are, but the direction in which we are moving.”
Contact me, Juliette Gyure, for an introductory career coaching session – either face-to-face (in Durban), or via skype. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org